Sunday 10 August 2014

Poulton-Le-Fylde

I travelled to the town of Poulton-Le-Fylde last month in order to visit JD Wetherspoon's latest pub outlet. I also took a few photo's on what was a bit of a grey day, so the light levels were not the best for photography. As you will be aware, I never enhance any of the images on this site, (that's cheating in my view), so what you see, is what I see, 
It was very quiet in the town. 
Latest JD Wetherspoon pub, The Poulton Elk. 



A much more serious note - the plaque on the town war memorial. 
A more general view of the war memorial.
Sadly, a reminder of more recent conflicts. 
St. Chad's Church. There has been a Church on this site since the 11th century. 
A view from the Churchyard.
This building really was once the Town Hall, now a pub. 
Still not so many folk in town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment