Wednesday 17 July 2013

Holker Hall Gardens: Part 3 of 3

Continuing with the final part of the visit to Holker Hall Gardens. The entrance to the Sunken Garden.
The Sunken Garden.
The terrace in front of Holker Hall.
Terraced Garden.
Looking toward the Cascade
Tree fern.
The tunnel.
Sun dial and the meadow beyond. 
A view down the Cascade.
There is quite a display of white Wisteria, as can be seen from above and the following images.  




Woodland walk.
A great way to finish the visit to Holker Hall Gardens. tea and cake!
(PLEASE NOTE: All the above images were taken by our Roving Lakeland Correspondent).

3 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your set from Holker Hall. I'm fairly certain I have visited it in the past but didn't see anything familiar so, maybe not.
    I'm intrigued by the note you sometimes leave, who is the Roving Lakeland Correspondant? David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Roving Lakeland Correspondent is avery good friend of mine who likes to take photographs and see them on my Blog. Usually places that I don't get to visit. Pleased you liked the set from Holker Hall.

    ReplyDelete