Wednesday 22 May 2013

Time To Catch Up On The Backlog

 I am usually up to a week behind on the site, between the time I take the photographs and the time they actually appear on North West Images.

With a holiday coming up shortly in Inverness, when I'll be away for over a week, I am going to try and play catch up! 

This will mean that during the course of the next few days, starting tomorrow, I will add more photographs to the site than usual. 

Ideally I would like to be in a completely up to date position and just add images from the previous day. In rare cases there may not be any at all if I am unable to get out and about with the camera for whatever reason. 

The plan is to post them pretty well as I take them, (within 24 to 48 hours), like many other photo blog sites, such as Lakeland Cam, Cornwall Cam, Lancashire Cam, Lincolnshire Cam, etc. (See links to those sites in left hand margin - scroll down).

Thanks for looking and please keep doing so! Remember, a lot of additional images will appear tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment