Friday 14 June 2013

I'm Back!

I’m back! The eight-night stay in Inverness went as quickly as ever, however, we were blessed with gorgeous sunny weather, day after day. in fact the only rain we got was on the last day when we visited Nairn, and that was only for a short while.

I’ve a lot to catch up on, so over the course of the next few days, i intend to update the North West Images site and bring everything up to date as near as possible once more.

With the weather being so good, I took in excess of 800 photographs whilst away, so those, together with the usual selection from the North West, gives me plenty to choose from! I've enough images for several weeks.

Please keep looking as always and do share the site details with anyone else who may be interested. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment